The definitions of terms used herein shall be in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
- 1. Compliance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.
- 2. Acquisition of personal information, etc.
- We will acquire personal information through legal and appropriate means.
- 3. Purpose of use of personal information
- We use personal information for the following purposes
To contact you, guide you through our business, answer your questions, provide you with the products and services you have ordered, and provide you with information on events, products, and services sponsored by the Company.
- 4. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases
- When the customer has given consent
- When disclosing information to contractors to whom we outsource our services in order to provide services requested by customers
- When disclosure is required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government in executing a law or regulation, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the law or regulation
- When user information is processed into data in a format that does not identify individuals
- 5. Personal Data Management
- We take all possible security measures to prevent leakage or loss of personal information and to ensure its accuracy and safety.
- 6. Inquiry of the person in question
- If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer.
- We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information in our possession, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
Enactment date: December 25, 2023
Representative: Sasaki Mihoko
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following
Atmosphere Japon Co., Ltd